Options

ClosedXML.dll

jwilderjwilder Member Posts: 263
edited 2018-08-06 in NAV Three Tier
Looking to use the ClosedXM.dll. Can't seem to download it anywhere. Looks like you have to download it from GitHub (no .dll though) but then use NuGet to install it? Can anyone step me through this please?

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Somehow I had downloaded this previously and am using this. Sorry can't seem to attach it to this thread but email if you need.

I am using this to be able to write to an existing excel spreadsheet without it touching the existing style and format. The current excel buffer tables (starting in NAV 20123) forces a style even if you choose default. The default style overwrites any existing style and formatting.

Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Somehow I had downloaded this previously and am using this. Sorry can't seem to attach it to this thread but email if you need.

I am using this to be able to write to an existing excel spreadsheet without it touching the existing style and format. The current excel buffer tables (starting in NAV 20123) forces a style even if you choose default. The default style overwrites any existing style and formatting.