Error loading PowerShell module when running script from NAV (with PowerShellRunner)

peterlinnetpeterlinnet Member Posts: 8
edited 2018-06-16 in NAV Three Tier
So I have made this PowerShell script to login to an Azure account and start an Azure VM.

When running it from the PowerShell ISE or PowerShell command prompt, everything works fine, but when I run it from NAV-code (using the PowerShellRunner) I get the following error, when the scripts reaches the Connect-AzureRmAccount statement:
EXCEPTION: System.Management.Automation.CommandNotFoundException: The term 'Connect-AzureRmAccount' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
So I guess it doesn't load the AzureRM module as it should, and getting very specific in the NAV code with PowerShellRunner.ImportModule it turns out, that something does go wrong loading the module. Because then I get the following error:
Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
The NAV-code (snipped from debugger) below
o5qdg674guin.png

I'm guessing it has something to do with permissions to read/load/run the AzureRM.profile module, but I've checked that the NAV service account has access and I've successfully run the powershell from ISE/CommandPrompt with the same user account as the NAV service is running.

I feel like I'm missing something obvious here, so any help is appreciated.