Sales list force change of column in lines

Hi everyone,

I'm using the page below a POS sales list. Here the user can use the barcode pistol and pass the article and the code is translated into the item no.
The problem is when they use the pistol and end to pick a item and want to pass to next one the line go automatically to the first column (Item type) and my goal was to force to go into the second column (Item no), because the Item type is by default the type "product".

Only change the order of columns of Item no to Item product is not enough in this case.

oyftg7wz0b1i.png

Answers

• Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    Build a new.separate form to be used with the scanner, with a subform without Type column (this can be pre-populated in OnNewRecord trigger on your subpage), make the "No." column the first.
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03
  • catiamatos1991catiamatos1991 Member Posts: 158
    With that when the pistol guns finishes picking the item, it goes to description field.. I know that focus property is discontinued (that was my first approach)
  • Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    edited 2018-06-18
    On your page, set the QuickEntry property to False on the Description field, and all fields you don't want the cursor to stop at.
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03
  • catiamatos1991catiamatos1991 Member Posts: 158
    So only put QucikEntry to in the "no." field.. i did that but when I use the pistol it goes two lines under