Which trigger or code is called when we create a purchase order through Req. Worksheet ?

Ashu8Ashu8 Member Posts: 14
Hello everyone,

Good day!

Can anyone suggest which trigger/function/code copies the data from Req. Worksheet (291) page to Purchase Order, when we click on to "CarryOutActionMessage" action. On analysis, i found this action calls the "Carry Out Action Msg. - Req. 493 report". But cant get where the values being assigned to purchase order. I want to get the document no of the newly created PO on post report.

Best Answer

• RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    edited 2018-06-09 Answer ✓
    First to help you -

This is the Sequence.

Report 493(OnPreReport) --> UseOneJnl(ReqLine) --> ReqWkshMakeOrders.CarryOutBatchAction(ReqLine) -->Code(ReqLine) --> CarryOutReqLineAction(ReqLine) --> InsertPurchOrderLine(ReqLine,PurchOrderHeader) --> InsertHeader(ReqLine2)

Secondly please don't use such words over a FORUM which is helping you for free. Apart from Microsoft MSDN - MIBUSO and DUG has always been a life saver for any of the NAV Consultants across the Globe. So think twice before you ever use this.

Answers

• Ashu8Ashu8 Member Posts: 14
    edited 2018-06-11
    Thankyou
  • VinothinirajVinothiniraj Member Posts: 1
    Hi Ashu8,
    This is not a blog this a forum.
    This is not a way to speak in the forum.
    Please be kind.
    Regards
    vinothini
  • RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    edited 2018-06-09 Answer ✓
    First to help you -

This is the Sequence.

Report 493(OnPreReport) --> UseOneJnl(ReqLine) --> ReqWkshMakeOrders.CarryOutBatchAction(ReqLine) -->Code(ReqLine) --> CarryOutReqLineAction(ReqLine) --> InsertPurchOrderLine(ReqLine,PurchOrderHeader) --> InsertHeader(ReqLine2)

Secondly please don't use such words over a FORUM which is helping you for free. Apart from Microsoft MSDN - MIBUSO and DUG has always been a life saver for any of the NAV Consultants across the Globe. So think twice before you ever use this.
  • KishormKishorm Member Posts: 921
    Ashu8 wrote: »
    seriously worst blog ever...

Seriously worst attitude ever. People are giving up their free time to help others on this forum (for free) and you’re annoyed because you didn’t get an immediate answer to your post? You didn’t even wait a full day before complaining!

I suggest the next time you want an immediate response to a NAV development related issue you hire / pay for a developer to help you otherwise please be patient and thankful for any help you may receive.

Thanks all for your responses. Special thanks to RockWithNav. :)
    Thanks all at least I got some response good or bad.