NAV-CRM

JrodillaJrodilla Member Posts: 1
Hello
You will see, at this time I am doing a integration between Nav2017 and CRM following Microsoft documentation and there is something I'm not clear if it is doing well or so.

The thing is that when I make a bidirectional communication, when I modify a data in the table of NAV, this modifies its table CRMde corresponding link and CRM but instead when I modify CRM only modifies the data of the CRM table of Nav without reaching the target table. The same happens when I insert a new record in CRM, it does not pass the link table.

In the case of the update, I must have them synchronized and then update by hand and in the case of the same creation, I must create a record in NAV and make the link by hand.

You know if this is so or I'm missing something to configure.

Answers

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• AgannaloAgannalo Member Posts: 12
    Modifications to data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM that are performed by the Microsoft Dynamics CRM connection account are ignored. The changes will not be synchronized. Therefore, it is a recommended that you do not modify data by using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM connection account.
    Found somewhere while working on integration :smile: