Have any of you experienced slow performance when using SAVEASPDF on a report with custom layout in NAV 2018 (CU3)? Our experience is that once you select a custom layout for a report the time it takes to run SAVEASPDF increases from a few seconds to between 15-30 seconds - for the same built-in layout!
Try the following to reproduce the issue...
1) Change report selection for sales invoice to 206.
2) On the Posted Sales Invoice page select an invoice and click "Send by email". The mail dialog should show in a few seconds.
3) Go to Custom Report Layouts and create a new layout (RDLC) from report 206. Do not make any changes to the layout.
3) On the Report Layout Selection page select report ID 206 and change the Selected Layout to Custom Layout and select the newly created custom layout.
4) Go to the Posted Sales Invoice page and select the same invoice as in step 2 and click "Send by email". This time it will take considerably longer before the mail dialog is shown.
Can you reproduce the issue? And do you have any workarounds?