Options

Cannot change "Type" option in SubPageLink

AitorEGAitorEG Member Posts: 342
edited 2018-04-19 in NAV Three Tier
Hi everyone!

I've jsut realized than, when I upgrade NAV2013 to NAV 2018, the subpagelink between page 42-SAles ORder, and page 9087-Sales Line FactBox , it's broken.
This is how the subpagelink should be:
Document Type=FIELD(Document Type),Document No.=FIELD(Document No.),Line No.=FIELD(Line No.)

But when I try to copy that on my NAV 20148, I can see this error:

mh2zydyboddz.png

"Cannot write 'Document Type=FIELD(Document Type),Document No.=FIELD(Document No.),Line No.=FIELD(Line No.)' in Field No.'"

When i try to open the subpagelingk, the type option is blocked on const mode, I cannto change it.

9xr9z3lb95hn.png

Why can this be happening?

Thank you all for your tips

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for your answer.
    I've just resolved this issue. The thing was that the "Provider ID" wasn't correct, because when merging the objects for the upgrade, the IDs have changed.

Thank you anyway!

Answers

• Options
    lubostlubost Member Posts: 615
    Table "Sales Order" doesn't have "Line No." field. You have to link subpage only by "No"->"Document No.".

BTW something went wrong because "Sales Line FactBox" should not be linked to header table. ... and in creating link manually process you have to fill Field and Type afterwards.
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for your answer.
    I've just resolved this issue. The thing was that the "Provider ID" wasn't correct, because when merging the objects for the upgrade, the IDs have changed.

Thank you anyway!