Options

non stock item

somunairsomunair Member Posts: 1
HI
I have a situation.

We are one furniture trading company and we are using BOM very regularly. Suppose we have are quoting for a sofa with Fabric upholstery. Our Systems team will create an item in system and they will create one code with COM ( Custom own fabric) and this code+ a fabric guide ( we created another item with 0 value just to give an idea to the sales team to understand how much fabric need to use for upholstery of that particular sofa.

so while making a S.Quote quotation the sales team will select proper fabric code from the system and will assign that much meter in the fabric code which will calculate the value accordingly.

now the issue is.. the fabric guide ( 0 value item) they will be keeping it in that SQ and will convert it to SO , and purchase convert that So to PO.

NOw the issue is, at the time of receipt, the stores need to go to each So and need to remove that Fabric guide until it wont allow to finish the job
So i was wondering if there is a way to assign this as a non stock item where the Goods receipt is not necessary. and without deleting we can close the job.

any one could guide me for this.

thanks

Sumesh

Answers

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    [Topic moved from 'NAV Tips & Tricks' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!