Options

Comment line

Hello Guys,

I had small query that I created a page which look like comment sheet and had taken No and Line No as primary Key.
i called this page in Sales order subform by taking action. when the user enters line information in sales order and click on this page and user can add n no comments for each and every line in the Sales order for every link it should opens an empty line.
I made link as No=FIELD(Document No.).but here for my case getting first comments lines to every lines in the Sales orders.
Thanks in advance..

Answers

• Options
    DuikmeesterDuikmeester Member Posts: 304
    Wow sorry, I can understand that maybe English is not your best language but this really does not make any sense.
  • Options
    What i meant to say is I had created a page and called it in Sales order subform just like sales Comment Line.
    When the user enters data in header and line and for each line user want to add n no of comments.But in my case whatever the data in sales first line same data in sales second line also, comment data should be different for each and every line in the Sales line. I made a link as No=FIELD(Document No.)
    No is my created table field.
    and if possible help me to do it by not using a single line of code..
    Thanks in advance :)
  • Options
    symassymas Member Posts: 11
    you can perform matching of your Sales header data with line data. if condition returns True then throw error.

E.g. "Sale header text field" ='123ueyriui'
    "sales line text field" = '123ueyriui'
    If "Sale header text field"="sales line text field" THEN
    Error('your err msg');
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply Symas.

45986emz6eax.png
    this is i made link to my comment page with sales line document no and the output as 1efac2jifkkn.png
    when i took jgdvb0h887wt.png
    then the output as follows tjkfzocywztj.png it was not accepting multiple line in my case i need seperate comment for every line information.
    Is it possible by without writing code..
    Thanks in advance..