Options

About aging report in nav 2009

j7paph0lmrf0.png
qpisu1toxbot.png
mh15n4a56102.png
yn0wyjfhj5cd.png

Hi guys,
I have created an aging report in nav for customer table to show the no. of pstd. invoices but I am unable to get the output, I have attached the screenshots of my codes and the output that I get with this post.
Please Advise where I have made some mistakes and help to get the output.
Thanks in advance
Warm Regards,
Bharath K

Answers

• Options
    Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    edited 2018-03-19
    This:
    penp4hwix8wd.png
    is not going to do anything for you.
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03
  • Options
    bharathnanbharathnan Member Posts: 92
    Thanks for your reply,
    How to modify that,
    can you explain to me how its getting grouped and also how the values are filled in that buckets and how they are interlinked?
    It will be very much useful for me.
    Please advice
    Warm regards,
    Bharath K
  • Options
    Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    edited 2018-03-19
    I did not look into your entire code. I've just spotted that you have a loop statement, which is supposed to go from 5 to 3 in +1 increments.

I thought that this is a simple overlooked mistake, which happens to all of us. But it seems that it is not the case.

I am sorry for being not very nice but your question suggests that you have absolutely no idea what you are doing. You should really try to hire a developer and learn from the guy or gal. Putting random lines of code together will not take you far, and you may actually do some harm to your system/data.

I don't mean to offend you in any way. You just seems to lack a very basic programming knowledge, yet you undertake quite challenging tasks. It is good the you are trying to learn and challenge yourself with tasks that seems far far beyond your competency level. It means you have a passion, you do care - which is great as it can take you really far. But you DO need a basic programming training, and Mibuso is not the best place to get such.

Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03
  • Options
    bharathnanbharathnan Member Posts: 92
    Ok thanks for your suggestion.