Options

Problem with WebClient NAV2018

AitorEGAitorEG Member Posts: 342
Hi everyone,

I'm tryng to make a NAV2018 installation, and I'm finding one problem after another.
Now my issue is with the WebClient. First of all, the webApp structure is totally different from the previous versions.
I've configured the IIS like this:

s2perm6ejntl.png

I'm trying to get to the webClient from an outside computer, and I see a HTTP500 error. But when I try to connect from inside of the server, i still seeing the same error, and in the event viewer, i can see 2 asociated errors:
gkka68iag3wo.png

and

b45v6zvtewa2.png

I think I've configred properly the permission, the IIS, but can't find the solution.

Any hint please?

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Solved.
    In IIS, it must be created an HTTPS binding

Answers

• Options
    Solved this error. It was a problem with the foler path in the IIS, and some permissions.
    One question about configuration of the remote connection:

c01myn3qcwpp.png
    Error obtaining accsess to the web site
    URL without processing
    Type: Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Types.NavServerNotFoundException.
    Message: Identity check error for the outgoing message. The expected DNS identity of the remote endpoint was '' but the remote end provided the 'NavServiceCert' DNS notification. If it is a legitimate remote end, you can solve the problem by explicitly specifying the 'NavServiceCert' DNS identity as the Identity property of EndpointAddress when creating the cana proxy.

NavServiecCert is the certificate I've installed inthe server for the connections. Seems that there is a config file for the incoming connections that must be configured.
    Appreciated for your help
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    Solved.
    In IIS, it must be created an HTTPS binding