Options

Compiling error for tables on Azure VM- Dynamics NAV 2016(Development Environment)

nedimyaminedimyami Member Posts: 16
Hi all,
I have a problem.
I am using two different Azure VM.
One of include Nav Development Environment and NAV servers instances.(First One)
Other VM include Nav Development Environment and RTC client.(Second one)
I want tu use Development on Second one.
Only problem is compiling error for tables. I can compile all other object types. And I can Run RTC from Development.

The problem is about management port (8545). On VM(first one) I published port 8545 in firewall. And Nav server inctance management port enabled is ok.
On VM(first one) Azure portal I have opened endpoint for 8545.

And also I run Development as administrator.

Please help me.

you can see error text as below

Unable to process table changes because the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment cannot connect to the specified Microsoft Dynamics NAV Application Server instance:
Server Name: 'xxx'
Server Instance: 'yyy'
Management Port: 8545
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment will automatically detect and connect to a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server instance that is running.

Check the following:
1. The Application Server is running
2. The management service on the server instance is enabled and assigned a valid port.
3. If Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment connects to Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server on a remote computer, then the management services port is open in Windows Firewall of the remote computer.

[img][/img]f5sa1wd1a10f.png