Options

Missing Sales order

Developer101Developer101 Member Posts: 528
[NAV 2013R2]

We have a missing sales order. I cannot find the it any where, not in posted tables and not in archive tables.
Looking at change log which verifies that the sales order existed but does not suggest deletion.
Any ideas ? Is there any other functionality other than archive which might delete the sales order and put it in different place?
Thanks.
United Kingdom

Answers

• Options
    Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    Simplest possible scenario: the user error. Especially if there is nothing in posted documents.

Also, Sales Orders gets deleted on posting when everything is invoiced if you post ship + invoice an entire sales order one go for example. Deletion in the code is not caught by the Change Log, unless the DELETE(TRUE) trigger is called. I don't think this is the case in CU80

Sales Order Archive is only created if the Archive Quotes And Orders tick set in the "Sales & Receivables setup".
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03
  • Options
    Developer101Developer101 Member Posts: 528
    Seems only scenario possible is the user error but should it been captured by change log ? creation of sales order is captured why not the deletion?

I understand that posting will remove the sales order but nothing related document can be found in the posted documents.
    United Kingdom