What are the daily responsibilities and work of an NAV Techo-functional Consultant?

mdhashmi999mdhashmi999 Member Posts: 21
What are the daily responsibilities and work of an NAV Techo-functional Consultant?

Including Daily actions like backups , reporting etc.

Best Answers

Answers

• AKAK Member Posts: 226
    There is no general answer, it depends on the job description.
  • Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    I myself am a technical NAV guy and want to do some functional stuff, do you think an accountant training is good idea for it?
    It is a very good idea imho. NAV makes so much more sense when you have some accountancy knowledge. And for you it opens new possibilities.

Just do some investigation before picking up a course as it is quite hard to pickup a good and most useful accountancy training. Gaining the good accountancy knowledge is usually a matter of education and experience, rather than a training. Still it is worth training yourself.

Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03
  • Developer101Developer101 Member Posts: 528
    I myself am a technical NAV guy and want to do some functional stuff, do you think an accountant training is good idea for it?
    It is a very good idea imho. NAV makes so much more sense when you have some accountancy knowledge. And for you it opens new possibilities.

Just do some investigation before picking up a course as it is quite hard to pickup a good and most useful accountancy training. Gaining the good accountancy knowledge is usually a matter of education and experience, rather than a training. Still it is worth training yourself.

Was thinking about AAT , i do not know much in detail but this course seems to be easier than others. I might enroll on this one. It is a UK course but recognized internationally as well.
    United Kingdom
  • Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    Unfortunately I am lacking myself in this part :) Can't advice if it is good or bad :)
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03
  • Developer101Developer101 Member Posts: 528
    Thank you:)
    United Kingdom
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    [Topic moved from 'NAV Tips & Tricks' forum to 'General Chat' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!