Options

serialport read weight

souoiksouoik Member Posts: 128
hi
am working in dynamics nav 2017 and i need to read (receiv) value from scal weight directly from SerialPort RS232 ,
thank you

Answers

• Options
    lubostlubost Member Posts: 614
  • Options
    Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    You are not doing yourself any favours.. Have you tried to do anything with this answer?
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03
  • Options
    souoiksouoik Member Posts: 128
    but my question it is serialport communication can you plaise read my question thank you Mr Slawek_Guzek you don't have any job , ( sauf les critiques les gents c'est pas une facon de partage de l'information)
  • Options
    Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    Oh no no no. It is the other way around - I do have a job, therefore, I don't have time to invent, investigate, build and post here fully working solution for you.

Even I've had enough time I might not have a PC with a serial port. Even If I had one I certainly don't have the weight device you want to communicate with. See, you are the one best equipped to solve your problem.

I also do not criticize you, although it might look like. I am trying to help you - by encouraging you to do some investigation on your own, and share your findings and code here, so we can help you in better, more precise and efficient way.

By the way - this is how mibuso work - people are helping each other. Helping is the key word here - not doing the work for others (for free).

See, if you ask a question, and get some answers, or at least some documentation to look into, and then you keep asking the same question second time, then a third and now the fourth time, this, in my opinion, really does not work in your favour. It just looks like you simply do not respect other users, volunteers who post here in their free time trying to help others. Unfortunately this is how it looks like if you are given an answer or a direction and you don't make any effort on your own to take it any further, but instead you keep asking the same question over and over.

If you did try to follow the answer given please share it with us. Tell us where you get stuck, what code you wrote so far, what is not working, what you struggle with. Help us to help yourself. I'd be glad to help you with your problem, once it will get reduced to some reasonable size, not requiring me spending a few hour or days to put the answer for you.

On the other hand, if you didn't bother, and you are not going to follow answers/links given, investigate on your own available libraries and you are not going to try to write some code to get it going then simply hire a paid developer to do the work for you.
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03
  • Options
    KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 389
    I've solved it creating our own dll