Export-NAVData not support for NAV 2018 with Extension V2 Installed ?

tonypangtonypang Member Posts: 101
Does any try before when export-NAVData in NAV 2018 ? I am using Cronus DB when export data using Powershell error message prompt out as below.
"Export-NAVData : The specified action is not currently supported because at least one V2 extension"

When i use RTC to export Data the session will be timeout automatically.
NAV

Answers

• yashinayashina Member Posts: 16
    same problem. Did you manage to solve this problem?
  • tonypangtonypang Member Posts: 101
    edited 2018-01-26
    Hello Yashina,

For temporary workaround , uninstall those standard extension V2 in the Standard Database. After that you can use this function. But for long term Microsoft need to fixed this issue.
    NAV
  • gnosisgnosis Member Posts: 4
    edited 2018-01-29
    As mentioned, the NAV2018 Modern Development Environment installs this V2 (non CSIDE) extension that causes problems with Data Export either from PS or RTC.

The actual extension is the Image Analyzer and this can be uninstalled using the following PS commands;
    Make sure to run PS as an Admin as of NAV2018.

Get-NAVAppInfo -ServerInstance %SERVERINSTANCE% -Tenant default

This will show all current installed extensions. V1 extensions are listed as C/SIDE.

Identify the extension you want to remove, then run the following command;

Uninstall-NAVApp - ServerInstance %SERVERINSTANCE% -Name "Image Analyzer" - Version 1.0.19394.0

I haven't found a replacement for these Data Import/Exports other than using RapidStart Services to re-build these environments.