Using Dead Stock Report in 2.60

BokkBokk Member Posts: 138
edited 2005-10-27 in Navision Financials
We have a client using Nav 2.60 who are trying to run the Dead Stock List report and are running into a permissions error. I tried running it with a UserID that has the Super role and could not do it. I could only get it to run when I used my developer license, leading me to believe it is a license issue. They actually have quite a bit of inventory functionality and I would think this report would be basic. Does anyone know why we would be having this access issue? What specific granule might they need to run it?

Thanks,
SGM

Comments

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    Not directly, but you can do this:

1) to find out which objects are used in the report : run the code coverage.

2) In the download-section, you can find the granule finder for those objects ( http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... ht=granule ). With this you can find which granules you need to run the report.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• BokkBokk Member Posts: 138
    Thanks for your help. I'll check out that download and see what else I can determine.
    SGM
  • themavethemave Member Posts: 1,058
    The dead stock report used the Item Class Setup table, to find the dead stock class of inventory,

Actual tables used in report are
    Inventory period
    location Item
    Item usage

the inventory class is updated via, the update usage routine of usage based procurement, including the day end, and period end routines.

you must have license for usage based procurement to access the report.