Options

I want to restore default standard NAV Workflow Templates, is there a quick way to do this?

abz_tecmanabz_tecman Member Posts: 27
Hello

Within NAV 2016, I want to restore default standard NAV Workflow Templates, is there a quick way to do this?
Abz

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    The approach i took was :smile:

got the standard workflow templates in XML form. and had to re-import them into the company concerned. It did require me to manually toggle between template = true / false within the workflow table as I was importing the xml file in individually.

I eventually managed to restore all standard MS workflow templates.

Thanks for the suggestions though!
    Abz

Answers

• Options
    guidorobbenguidorobben Member Posts: 157
    I would say, delete the templates and run codeunit 2. codeunit 2 creates the templates.
  • Options
    you can't delete a workflow template and calling function initworkflow within the Workflow Setup codeunit didnt help either

any other suggestions?
    Abz
  • Options
    JohnHunterJohnHunter Member Posts: 45
    edited 2017-12-21
    Create new company, Open Workflow Templates, compare Workflow template records in both companies and do the ironing.

User cannot delete templates, but you can. Just when doing it you need to delete all records created when InitWorkflow templates was run. Then you can rerun it by reopening Workflow templates.
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    The approach i took was :smile:

got the standard workflow templates in XML form. and had to re-import them into the company concerned. It did require me to manually toggle between template = true / false within the workflow table as I was importing the xml file in individually.

I eventually managed to restore all standard MS workflow templates.

Thanks for the suggestions though!
    Abz