Options

notyhtkfduytasr

bharathnanbharathnan Member Posts: 92
Error in page

Answers

• Options
    loggerlogger Member Posts: 126
    Hi @bharathnan ,
    Use YourTransferCodeunit.RUN to transfer record. If this trigger fails, it returns FALSE but system will keep the operational state. E.g.:

YourRecord1.findfirst;
    repeat
    YourCodeunit.setRectoTransfer(YourRecord1);
    if not YourCodeunit.RUN then begin
    Message('any message here');
    end;
    until YourRecord1.Next = 0;
    Let's go!
  • Options
    Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03
  • Options
    @Slawek_Guzek , thanks! Don't understand why the same people ask the same question over and over. Maybe, you understand? :smile:
    Let's go!
  • Options
    hoping for different/better/more complete (ready for Ctrl+C + Ctrl+V) answers perhaps?
    Slawek Guzek
  • Options
    @Slawek_Guzek , definitely you are right.
    Let's go!
  • Options
    Not like that Mr.@slawek_guzek the main reason is that i cant understand what you said and i started working in nav since one month before only.So we don't know very much deep in these things. That's why i trying to get some information deep so that we can learn something from you guys.but we didn't except such a reply from you guys.
    Thanks a Lot guys.
  • Options
    @bharathnan , don't be offended. Just don't duplicate the same question many times. We do our best to help you and ask you to help us to be effective in this. I do apologize if our discussion could injure your feelings.
    Let's go!
  • Options
    okay fine.I apologize for my mistake.But don't try to insult or hurt someone with your words.If I have been an expert then why i am going to ask question here ,since we are new to this domain and that the reason we are asking questions in mibuso. Other that no harsh feelings for me .
  • Options
    edited 2017-12-12
    @bharathnan the same works the other way too. You ask a question, someone tries to help you, and then you just ask the same question again, on different forum, ignoring completely the answer given.

If you don't understand you could simply ask for further explanation, why this and not that advice, etc.

I was a beginner once too, I know that the things which are the bread and butter for me now were a rocket science then, and others may be in the same position now as I was then. But I tried not to leave a feeling that people here owe me anyting and did not ignored given answers, even if I did not understant them fully.

EDIT.

Don't be offended by my answer too, once you settle here and read the forum on a regular basis you will see that there are cases where people rather than trying to learn how to do things in NAV expect full-blown-ready-for-production solutions to be posted here.

I am glad and happy if I can help and show people how to do things in NAV, but I am not happy to work for them, unless I got paid for it.
    Slawek Guzek
  • Options
    Okay fine .sorry for my mistake