Options

NAV 2009 - [Posted Purchase Receipt] How to know price include VAT or not

Thank you for reading my question.

I don't know why Posted Sales Shipment has this "Price include VAT" information, but Posted Purchase Receipt doesn't have.
For example, I need to calculate different FC Amount of Purchase Invoice and Purchase Receipt. In this case, I don't know amount of Posted Purchase Receipt is include or exclude VAT.

Please give me advice!

Thanks!

Best Answers

• Options
    latronamarranlatronamarran Member Posts: 24
    edited 2017-11-20 Answer ✓
    perhaps the reason is that you cannot be sure if a purchase invoice (which you'll receive later on related with that receipt) will include VAT.
    The Sales Shipment has that information because your company creates the order and issue the shipment and invoice.
  • Options
    h16h16 Member Posts: 3
    Answer ✓
    Sorry for spamming,
    But I think that Posted Purchase Receipt line always keeps "Unit Cost (LCY)" with price exclude VAT.
    I tried to post purchase receipt of include VAT and exclude VAT, and they keep same "Unit Cost (LCY)" of exclude VAT. (Just a little bit difference by rounding).

So, I think that my trouble is solved.
    I you don't think so, Please kindly reply.
    Thanks.

Answers

• Options
    latronamarranlatronamarran Member Posts: 24
    edited 2017-11-20 Answer ✓
    perhaps the reason is that you cannot be sure if a purchase invoice (which you'll receive later on related with that receipt) will include VAT.
    The Sales Shipment has that information because your company creates the order and issue the shipment and invoice.
  • Options
    Thanks latronamarran.
    When making Purchase Order, there is an option for me to choose Price Including VAT or not, but when checking Posted Purchase Receipt, I can not find any info related to this.
    I am still thinking about how to check the posted purchase receipt is including VAT or not. If you have any suggestion, please tell me. Thank you. :blush:
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    Sorry for spamming,
    But I think that Posted Purchase Receipt line always keeps "Unit Cost (LCY)" with price exclude VAT.
    I tried to post purchase receipt of include VAT and exclude VAT, and they keep same "Unit Cost (LCY)" of exclude VAT. (Just a little bit difference by rounding).

So, I think that my trouble is solved.
    I you don't think so, Please kindly reply.
    Thanks.