Options

UK Demo Company available?

Markus_SchmitzMarkus_Schmitz Member Posts: 4
edited 2005-08-20 in Dynamics AX
He everybody,

We are a company from Cyprus and are looking for a suitable demo company. Due to cypriot history the legal system here is very close to the british one.

Can somebody point me towards a uk demo company or post it or mail it to me or ...

Thanks

Markus

Comments

• Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    edited 2005-07-25
    Canceled by author...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    I guess he is looking for a Axapta demo company
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Ah, sorry... I overlooked the group...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    sorry, I did not mention this and ,yes, I am looking for an Axapta demo company.

There should be one available on the partnersource for the UK, but being a non UK company, we do not have access to this.

Regards

Markus
  • Options
    jsejse Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

can you reach this link on Partnerguide?

https://www.partnerguide.com/cspg/Downl ... BF003AE5C7

This is the 'Light Company' (the international demo company)

Best regards,

Joachim
  • Options
    HarishHarish Member Posts: 172
    Hi Joachim,

I can send you the UK demo company. But not sure whether this would violate any rights or something.

Have you tried approaching your local MBS (in case you are a reseller) or partner?

Regards,

Harish Mohanbabu
    Harish Mohanbabu
    Long way to go before I sleep..
  • Options
    thanks for the replies everybody.

We are in the process to become partner, but this is a slow process, so we can not access partnersource right now.

We have the "Light company". Is there a difference to the UK demo company?

regards

Markus
  • Options
    HarishHarish Member Posts: 172
    Hi Markus,

The name of demo company that we have got here is 'The Light company' as well.

I haven't seen any demo company other than the UK one. So I really can't comment on difference.

But when I think about it, other than currency, VAT etc I can't think of any difference between the demo companies.

If you can drop your email address, I can send a document on 'The Light Company' that we received along with Axapta ver 3.0 CD.

Kind regards,

Harish Mohanbabu
    Harish Mohanbabu
    Long way to go before I sleep..
  • Options
    asundeasunde Member Posts: 1
    He everybody,

We are a company from Cyprus and are looking for a suitable demo company. Due to cypriot history the legal system here is very close to the british one.

Can somebody point me towards a uk demo company or post it or mail it to me or ...

Thanks

Markus

Hi Markus,
    You are welcome to visit our home page www.axapta-online.com and request a Demo Login.
    http://www.axapta-online.com/en/

Axapta Online the largest Axapta ASP solution Worlwide. Try our Demo version today.