Options

Report Saved Request Page Variables

wolfuliumwolfulium Member Posts: 30
We have noticed in 2017 when dealing with reports and multiple companies within a nav environment, that the "Last used options and filters" of the report is not working as intended. It has the Options stored by User and by Company.

When we go to a specific report - Customer Statement - it adds for company 1 but not for any of the other companies.

Lets just use this scenario: I am the vp of finance and I oversee 2 companies out of 1 service tier. I run the report for company 1 and the Last used options are stored for VPfin, company1.

If I go into company 2 and try to run the report, it does not save the "Last used options and filters" in table Object Options (2000000196).
It locates my company1 record and replaces that value, but does not pull the value up.

If this doesn't make sense let me know

Answers

• Options
    Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    The Object Options table is common for all companies. If you look into its properties you will see DataPerCompany=No.

You may try to play with it a little in test environment and change it to DataPerCompany=Yes, and see what happens. Personally I've never tried changing DataPerCompany on this table so don't know what to expect.

Slawek
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03