Options

Job queue is not working fine

Hi All,

I am facing an issue since last couple of months. The issue is related to job queues. Job Queue log entries are getting created on daily basis as per the schedules. But it seems only one job is not getting processed. But it is getting processed when ever we restart the NAS server instance. After the NAS restarts, only first time it gets processed and later it is not getting processed but log entries are created on each time.

Can anyone help me to come out of this issue if you have some idea about this?

Thanks,
Jithin Mathew.

Answers

• Options
    KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 389
    How do you know it isn't processed if you said that you've log for that job each time?
  • Options
    jithinmathew01jithinmathew01 Member Posts: 10
    Hi,

The job queue is for processing the entries available in the staging table and once it processed, it updates all entries with status as processed and also it updates the core tables. These updates are not happening even if the log entry shows as 'Success' state. But it is working fine when the first time after the NAS server instance restarted. I am facing this issue only on one particular job, but the configuration and everything is same as like other job queues.

Thanks & Regards,
    Jithin Mathew.
  • Options
    KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 389
    have you tried to create a new ID with the same configuration? You can also tried to change the report or codeunit of one which works and set the report/codeunit which doesn't.