Options

Most used type in column

Hello, friends. I have entries in the table, and I need to find the most popular ones. For example, in the table in the "Location code" column, I have two types of values: "RED" and "GREEN", I need to show the message: "The red value is used more often" when the table is started. Because records with RED 15 times, and only 2 with RED. I'm new to navision. So can you explain how to do this?

sqyku9peshy4.jpg

Answers

• Options
    JuhlJuhl Member Posts: 724
    Make a flowfield of type count in Location table based on your table, and compare them when needed.
    Follow me on my blog juhl.blog
  • Options
    David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Dotyr wrote: »
    Hello, friends. I have entries in the table, and I need to find the most popular ones. For example, in the table in the "Location code" column, I have two types of values: "RED" and "GREEN", I need to show the message: "The red value is used more often" when the table is started. Because records with RED 15 times, and only 2 with RED. I'm new to navision. So can you explain how to do this?

is it possible that you are trying to implement some functionality form another system that you are familiar with into Navision? It is always better to learn to do things the Navision way. So it might help if you explain what you are trying to achieve, and not how you want to achieve it.

David Singleton
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    [Topic moved from 'NAV Tips & Tricks' forum to 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!