RDLC REPORT

Vesna_1Vesna_1 Member Posts: 23
How to remove blank page at end of word report?

Answers

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    [Topic moved from 'NAV Tips & Tricks' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• pleachim@outlook.compleachim@outlook.com Member Posts: 24
    Hi Vesna_1,

there are no real blank pages in reports. Alle blanks are caused by Data or misconfiguration of the report in size. If you want to find out which data caused the blanks draw a border around the tables. You will find out very what makes those pages appear.
  • Vesna_1Vesna_1 Member Posts: 23
    I put border, but last page stays empty
    Post a Screenshot from you Layout or upload you report that we can have a look.
    yf9wcrlpzpn2.png
    nclp04uxpqmn.png
    Sorry, maybe I was not exact enough. Can you please show me the end of your layout. The signature part
    gwo45uab3o4p.png
  • Tim1995Tim1995 Member Posts: 2
    Hello Vesna,

Every time I see a problem like yours there are 3 different ways to locate the Problem:

Before you go for one of the steps make a backup so you don´t need to worry about your work.

1. Fill your report elements with different colors that way you can see which one is causing the problem.
    2. If that don´t show where the problem is then shrink every element in there in width.
    3. If the problem remains, shrink the elements in high.
    I tried all three ways but blank page still appears. There is no any color on that page, and resizing is not helpful neither.
  • MariocvMariocv Member Posts: 6
    There can be problem with filter applied on the dataset in the rdlc layout. It is hard to tell without direct access to the report. It would be better if you could attach the exported report object in txt format.
  • TiwazTiwaz Member Posts: 98
    edited 2017-11-09
    [Inappropriate/Offensive text removed by Moderator.]

[Non-English text (besides in the forums where it is allowed) is not allowed.]