Options

You do not have the following permissions in data table Cost Center: Execute

jasr23jasr23 Member Posts: 14
edited 2017-09-25 in NAV Three Tier
Hi mates!

I have spent a lot of time fighting against this problem in Dynamics NAV 2015. My user is SUPER, SQL Roles are validated as DBOWNER. Even though I created a dedicated role just to include this table numbered as 1112 - Cost center, but always with the same problem at the moment of executing. I'm beginning to suspect of the license.... Any suggestion please?

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Ok, thanks so much Slawek_Guzek! I will try it!

Answers

• Options
    Thanks in advance
  • Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    I guess so. Please download new license from VOICE an try
  • Options
    sainathsainath Member Posts: 6
    Dear Jasr23,

Please Check the object id. whether the id is available for your license or not.

If you know how to check the id is available for your license please check and let us know

if you dont know please comment again.

Regards,
    Sainath
  • Options
    Thanks for your comments! Firstly, I have no access to VOICE to download a new license, sorry mohana_cs06.
    Sainath, I had a process to validate permissions in NAV2009 but it doesn't work in NAV2015. Any suggestion about how to do it? Thanks again for your help.
  • Options
    Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    Hi,

NAV includes a virtual table 2000000044 Permission Range that keeps the information about permissions included in your license currently loaded by the NST. This table is not normally visible in Object Designer so you cannot simply run it from DEV Env, you need to build a custom page to show its content.

If your license allows you to create pages build in DEV Env using wizard a new simple list page based on that table.

If you cannot add new pages but can modify any existing page just pick one you can modify, export it into a fob file, and the modify properties and fields to display the content of Permission Range.

Slawek
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Ok, thanks so much Slawek_Guzek! I will try it!