Options

REPORTFORMAT corrupts ClosedXML file?

BlankNameBlankName Member Posts: 20
Hello, I'm currently working on automatic report mailing via Job Queue. I can mail perfectly all formats, including excel, that don't use ClosedXML integratition, but I need to mail reports that use ClosedXML. The problem is that Job Queue specifies standart REPORTFORMAT which sets "Report Output" streams format. It either corrupts my excel fail that uses ClosedXML library or reports which use ClosedXML don't produce correct "Report Output" stream for report inbox table? I haven't figured it out yet which one might be. And the end result is that I get Excel report in email which is corrupted. I tried fixing it, but it didin't help. Any idea how to fix this problem? Oh BTW I'm using navision 2016, Job Queue runs through NAS service and Email that I'm using is Outlook.

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    If somone ran up to the same problem here is solution. Basically Report output = 0 when generating excel report through ClosedXml. So I saved generated report in server and later took it. And then it is possible to send email report.

Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    If somone ran up to the same problem here is solution. Basically Report output = 0 when generating excel report through ClosedXml. So I saved generated report in server and later took it. And then it is possible to send email report.