Options

error while posting General Journal

vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
hi guys,

i have encountered a issue which is quite strange for me. when i am posting a General Journal simply picking account type and bal. account type as G/L Account getting below error. when i see event viewer it shows some query statement which is running a query to insert g/l entry.

The following SQL error was unexpected:
A severe error occurred on the current command. The results, if any, should be discarded.

Answers

• Options
    bilalraibilalrai Member Posts: 50
    Your statement is too general and not anyone can find what the error is ? Please be specific and add some details, scenario you are handling to your statement. BTW have you done some customization on posting routines. They may cause some error.
  • Options
    JuhlJuhl Member Posts: 724
    Debug, debug, debug
    Follow me on my blog juhl.blog
  • Options
    vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    hi, actually this issue occurred when a posting was cancelled by user, and i checked there is no customization in database. other transactions are posting successfully only that transaction stopped. i have tried debugging but it stop at Commit statement in cu 12 seems some schema sync issue with sql table.

btw, when i copy the company to new company it was posted successfully. i have managed by this way. Thanks!