Options

Sales Order Post error-The operation cannot be performed because Order # has already been authorized

bhalpinbhalpin Member Posts: 309
Hi.

User is using Dynamics Online credit-card processing in NAV 2015.

We supplied a batch-post routine to run under the Job Queue, and it outputs log entries to a table listing successes and failures of the posting.

There are quite a few instances of this error:

The operation cannot be performed because Order ####### has already been authorized on xx/xx/xx xx:xx PM, and authorization is not expired.

I've traced this to codeunit 829 "DO Payment Trans. Log Mgt", function ValidateHasNoValidTransactions. That boils down to a called function filtering table 829 "DO Payment Trans. Log Entry" on the sales order being posted, Transaction Type "Authorization", Transaction Result "Success", and Transaction Status of <blank> and returning the result of IF FINDFIRST. If that is TRUE, then the error is thrown.

ValidateHasNoValidTransactions is called in three places - all in table 36 Sales Header:

CurrencyCode - OnValidate()
Payment Method Code - OnValidate()
Credit Card No. - OnValidate()

That's about as far back as I have traced.

Debugging is close to impossible as this is live credit-card data and I'm not sure I would understand the reason for this error even if I caught it being thrown. (No experience with Dynamics Online credit-card processing)

Does anyone have any hints about what situation this error would occur in and what the remedy may be? (By remedy, I mean the user's process - I won't be mucking with code if I can possibly help it.)

Thanks!