Installing click once in different instances

AitorEGAitorEG Member Posts: 342
Hi everyone,
I have some doubts about installing 2 different click once deployments over 2 instances. I already have one installed over an instancwe called "NAV", but I need to deploy another Click Once over the "DEMO" instance. Of course, both instances run in different ports, and they both have different certificates. The first time, I've installed ClickOnce with the script from the Azuer machine. But I'm afraid yo run the script again, and make the deployment against the same instace.
Should I change the script for using the DEMO instance in the deployment?

Thank you very much

Answers

• RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    Instead of creating Clickonce through Script, Why not you creating it manually.
  • AitorEGAitorEG Member Posts: 342
    Instead of creating Clickonce through Script, Why not you creating it manually.
    I've never created a deplpyment manually, I've always used the Azure script.
    SHould I follow the steps shown in the link that Eric posted?

Thank you very much
    I think I've followed the instructions correctly, creating a directory and copying the files, etc.
    But, after doing all this, how can I try to install the client on the machine?
    With the deployment created from the script, I must download a file from a given URL, and that file makes the installation in the end machine. Which can be the steps to follow in a manual deployment??

Thank you very much
    Hello again,

I am havinfg some issues with the certificates for the 2 instances. Do I need different certificates for the instances, or is it possible to use the same for both?

Thank you very much