Product or service for Serial No. tracking at outsourced warehouses

NAV serial number tracking is generally bad, because it would post an ILE for every number. But even so it can only be used if you have your own warehouse and can scan the numbers before you post the shipment. What do you do when you have 10 outsourced warehouses all over Europe and they would upload the serials and other data once a month through FTP? You can do a custom development, import them into a custom table and link them with Navision data in custom reports. OK.

But is there a more professional add-on product or clearing house service? I don't want to waste my time importing files, always finding errors in them, sending them back, managing the whole thing.

I don't know what an ideal product or service would look like. I suppose it could be a website where they upload it, the data is checked, errors are reported back, reminders are sent out to the warehouses if some delivery notes are missing serial number data and so on. But that is just an idea.

Surely we are not the first. Outsourced warehousing, using logistics providers is BIG in Europe. Think companies like Schenker. They happily collect and send you the serial number data, but is there any product or service to manage this data collection on a quality, professional level?