Options

Using a barcode font on a report printed in NAV2016 running on Citrix

rsaritzkyrsaritzky Member Posts: 469
Hi all,

This question has been asked for years, but I've tried the suggestions here, so I'm going to ask it again.

We're implementing NAV2016 and have several reports that have barcodes on them. We're using the Free3of9 barcode font. The document number is simply printed in that font (yes, prefixed/suffixed by *).

Printing the report when running the NAV2016 client on a local workstation prints just fine.

However, we have a couple of remote offices who run NAV2016 in a Citrix session. In NAV2016, the barcode does not print in the barcode font - it prints in some clear text font (I assume the default font, like Consola or something like that).

NAV2009 reports print the barcode correctly on this same Citrix server - both the RTC version of the report and the Classic Client version.

The barcode font is installed on:

a. The Citrix Server
b. The NAV2016 service tier server
c. The NAV2016 database server
d. All client computers.

All computers have been restarted since the font has been installed.

Anyone have a solution other than the one where you generate an image of the barcode and then print the image?

Thanks

Ron

Ron

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    I'm checking on this - our server farm has 6 Citrix servers so I'm making sure the barcode font is installed on all of them.
    Ron

Answers

• Options
    JuhlJuhl Member Posts: 724
    Maybe look beyond NAV.
    Search for font issues on Citrix.

Is the barcode working in Word on Citrix?
    Follow me on my blog juhl.blog
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    I'm checking on this - our server farm has 6 Citrix servers so I'm making sure the barcode font is installed on all of them.
    Ron