Options

Empty report - User specific error

COSYCOSY Member Posts: 8
I have a user who in one company can preview report "General Journal - Test" and se the lines from General Journal.

When the user go to another company in same database and preview report "General Journal - Test" the report is empty even though there are lines in the General Journal.

Solution?

Answers

• Options
    bilalraibilalrai Member Posts: 50
    edited 2017-07-05
    May be some filter is activated in the ReportPreview type page. Please check this.
  • Options
    I have tried to clear filters (ctrl+shift+A) before preview of report - with no result.
  • Options
    I have tested on my local machine. The report showing all the general journal lines that are yet to be posted with warnings if any are like (out of balance).
  • Options
    One more thing. Does the user have enough rights ? Check this.
  • Options
    You can check this by going to the table Permission Set by User. Check the permissions by selecting both companies one by one.
  • Options
    I know - the problem is that when the user is in one company the report runs fine and show the lines in the general journal. If the user change to another company and run the report it doesn't show the lines in the general journal.
  • Options
    Assign the Role of SUPER to your user for both companies.
  • Options
    The user has Super user rights in all companies.
  • Options
    edited 2017-07-05
    Then no idea bro. Non-Technical guess is "Restart SQL SERVER instance and restart NAV service and then try again". :D
  • Options
    Instance and service has been started during maintenance etc. without solving the problem :-(
    Thanks for the effort.