Navision 2015 Fieldcaptions in wrong Language

TruppeGerdTruppeGerd Member Posts: 5
We made a Server-Change at a Customer.
We didnt make any changes in the DB.
After the Change we set all Language and Region Settings to Austria.
Now Everything in the RTC is in Austrian Language except FIELDCAPTIONS.
For Example on the Sales Order Report individual Captions are German(Austria) but SalesHeader.FIELDCAPTION("No.") is still English.

Anyone else experienced this before or know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Answers

• guidorobbenguidorobben Member Posts: 157
    what are the captions on the sales header No. field?
  • TruppeGerdTruppeGerd Member Posts: 5
    On the Sales Header No. Field
    CaptionML = ENU=No.;DEA=Nr.

Language for Users is 3079 (DEA)
    All is working except the Captions from FieldCaption on Reports or optionfields.
  • NavNabNavNab Member Posts: 181
    The problem is on some reports or all reports?

Check in your report if you have something like this:
    CurrReport.LANGUAGE('ENU')

The Problem is on all Reports.
    No CurrReport.Language and when i use GLOBALLANGUAGE in the Report it is 3079 for Austria.
    But FieldCaptions still English
  • einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    Please be aware that the language subfolders have to be available at both sides, server and RTC. Otherwise, you can't select the language.
    Also, CaptionML of the required language has to be installed. If that is not done properly, the caption will be selected by the system for each single element in the following way:
    1. Selected Language
    2. If not available, substituted by Primary Language ID (see table Windows Language)
    3. If not available, substituted by ENU
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."
    My Language Folders are on both Sides.
    I can select the Language German(Austria) in the RTC.
    Everything on RTC is then in German.

Except the Values of Optionfields and on Reports textconst are German but Parameters like SalesHeader.FIELDCAPTION("No.") is still Englisch.

I already recopied the language files. Set all NAV Language Things to 3079 and the Server is on Region and Language Settings on German(Austria). When i go to SQL Server language there is also German.

But i think i still get English from SQL because only OptionFields and FieldCaptions are wrong.
    Are you sure this is coming from SQL? As far as remember that's done by NAV.
    Im not sure can be a NAV Problem also.
    What language is selected in your NST setup?
  • koenvdvkoenvdv Member Posts: 1
    Hi, did you manage to solve this problem because we have exact the same problem with a migration to a new server.
  • Evand7Evand7 Member Posts: 1
    koenvdv wrote: »
    Hi, did you manage to solve this problem because we have exact the same problem with a migration to a new server.

been wondering the exact same thing as i am having the exact same problem. any update would be appreciated thank you a lot!