ERROR: There is no value entry within the filter

Hi guys,
I am facing a weird error : "There is no value entry within the filter" while posting sales invoice. I have used debugger and the error is in CU 22.

urm4gwnm0yok.png

What are the causes of this error? how to fix it?

Looking forward.
Best Regards
Zohaib Ahmed
Dynamics NAV ERP Technical Consultant.

please like / agree / verify my answer, if it was helpful for you. thanks.

Answers

• da_nealda_neal Member Posts: 76
    For Item Ledger Entry must exist at least one Value Entry. If You do not have this record it means that you possible delete this record from Value Entry. You must restore record linked to Item Ledger Entry.
  • zohaibu95@hotmail.com[email protected] Member Posts: 223
    edited 2017-06-21
    @da_neal I have debugged there is no value entry created against the item ledger entry. Though the item ledger entry has been posted successfully from the item journal. What is the issue? what would be the reason behind that?

Is this related because the Cost Adjusted Item is ticked on Item card or what?

Looking forward
    Best Regards
    Zohaib Ahmed

It can be if posting procedure of Item Ledger Entry(CU 22) was changed with mistakes. Try post entry via Cronus for example and in your database. Check differents in posting code that create Value Entry.
  • zohaibu95@hotmail.com[email protected] Member Posts: 223
    da_neal wrote: »
    It can be if posting procedure of Item Ledger Entry(CU 22) was changed with mistakes. Try post entry via Cronus for example and in your database. Check differents in posting code that create Value Entry.

It is only creating issue for some items other than that it is working fine.
    Best Regards
    Zohaib Ahmed

May be someone decide optimize code for zero cost entry and change procedure to not create value entry if it has zero cost. For other item exist last cost and it fill automatically.