Error 1096 In Module 19

leugimleugim Member Posts: 93
hi all,

does anybody knows which kind of error is this? when we try to enter in table 39 design this error appears, but we can run the table. we work in navision 3.70 and this table has some new fields... maybe a wrong property? maybe some code field saved "lowercase mode"? we have no idea... :shock:

where can i get a complete navision error list? i found somewhere an error list typing most common errors in some modules, something like ERROR XX IN MODULE YY and then typing why this error appears...

thank you

Comments

• HalMdyHalMdy Member Posts: 429
    Error is : #Err_DB_Filter_InvalidOpKode DB_Err

But what does it means ...
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Error is "19 1096 #Err_DB_Filter_InvalidOpKode DB_Err(1096)" - it seems, that you have some problems with characters in filter... may be that some field or property include wrong character. Are you able to export the object into text file?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • bob_upbob_up Member Posts: 155
    Hi

I just wondered if you could remember how you resolved this problem. I now get the same message.

I have copied functions from a V5 codeunit into a V4 codeunit and I think that might be the cause of the trouble. The codeunit compiles ok, but now I cant edit some reports which indirectly access functions in that codeunit.

:?:
  • Timo_LässerTimo_Lässer Member Posts: 481
    leugim wrote:
    where can i get a complete navision error list? i found somewhere an error list typing most common errors in some modules, something like ERROR XX IN MODULE YY and then typing why this error appears...

You can download an overview here: http://www.msdynamics.de/ftopic1306.html
    It's a german site but the error descriptions in the download are english.

The complete informations about these error messages are availible too but at this time not publicly available.
    (I've no further details about the internal error 1096 in module 19.)
    Timo Lässer
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer since 1997
    MSDynamics.de - German Microsoft Dynamics Community - member of [clip]