Options

The Server "DynamicsNAV100" was unable to process the request. The application will close

asemberengasembereng Member Posts: 220
I can no longer insert a record into a table after deleting a field from that table on NAV 2017. I can insert successfully into other tables except this one. This the error message from the event view.

Type: Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.NavClientClosingException Fatal: False ShowError: True Message: <ii>The server "DynamicsNAV100" was unable to process the request. The application will close.</ii> StackTrace: at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.WinClient.ExceptionHandler.DoExecute(Func`1 execute) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.WinClient.ExceptionHandler.DoRethrowWithCatchException(Exception exception, Boolean designMode) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.WinClient.ExceptionHandler.WinFormsDispatcherUnhandledException(Object sender, DispatcherUnhandledExceptionEventArgs eventArgs) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.WinForms.WinFormsDispatcher.HandleDispatcherException(Object sender, Exception e) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.WinClient.NavWinFormsClientSession.RunMessagePump() at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.WinClient.NavWinFormsClientSession.RunCore() at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.WinClient.NavClientErrorHandler.ExecuteAndCatchExceptions(Func`1 execute) Source: Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.WinClient HResult: -2146233088
Type: Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Types.Exceptions.NavServerSessionException Message: <ii>The server "DynamicsNAV100" was unable to process the request. The application will close.</ii> StackTrace: at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.WinClient.ExceptionHandler.<>c__DisplayClass11_0.<DoRethrowWithCatchException>b__0() at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.WinClient.NavClientErrorHandler.ExecuteAndCatchExceptions(Func`1 execute) Source: Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.WinClient HResult: -2146233088
Type: Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Types.Exceptions.NavServerSessionException Message: <ii>The server "DynamicsNAV100" was unable to process the request. The application will close.</ii> StackTrace: at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.ConnectionStateManager.CallServer[T](BeginCallServerMethod beginCallServerMethod, EndCallServerMethod`1 endCallServerMethod, ServerCallOptions options) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.ServiceConnection.CallServer[T](BeginCallServerMethod beginCallServerMethod, EndCallServerMethod`1 endCallServerMethod) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.ServiceConnectionBase.InsertRecord(NavRecordState& state, NavDataSet recDataSet, Boolean belowXRec, Boolean isEmptyMultipleLine) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.DataBinder.NstDataAccess.InsertRecord(NavRecord record, Boolean belowxRec, Boolean updateState) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.DataBinder.NavBindingManager.Insert(NavRowEntry rowEntry, Boolean updateState) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.DataBinder.NavTransactionManager.PerformSave(SaveDraftAction saveAction, NavRowEntry navRowEntry, RecordStates preSaveRecordState) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.DataBinder.NavTransactionManager.Save(NavRowEntry navRowEntry, SaveDraftAction saveAction) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.DataBinder.NavTransactionManager.Save(SaveDraftAction saveAction) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.UIPatterns.SaveOnNavigationPattern.Save(SaveDraftAction saveAction) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.UIPatterns.SaveOnNavigationPattern.CurrentRowChanging(Object sender, CurrentRowChangeEventArgs e) at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.BindingManager.OnCurrentRowChanging(CurrentRowChangeEventArgs e) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.BindingManager.CanChangeCurrentRow() at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.VirtualRows.CanChangeCurrentRow(Int32 index, Boolean& updateCurrentRow) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.VirtualRows.CanChangeCurrentRow() at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.VirtualRows.MoveTo(Int32 index) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.BindingManager.MoveTo(Int32 index) at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.RepeaterViewportControl.MoveToImpl(Int64 index) at

Answers

• Options
    I also created a trigger to update records in that table. This table is not one the NAV default tables. I created this table with no codeunits.
  • Options
    I found the issue. The problem was a stored Procedure that I was calling
  • Options
    k0n4nk0n4n Member Posts: 25
    Hi!! can you explain de solution?? I have the same error, but i am conecting to external database with linkedObject... Thanks!