Options

Database Restore Failure - Incorrect Checksum

Hi All,

I am getting an error when I am restoring Database in NAV 2009 R2.

"Database Restore Failure - incorrect Checksum"

Can anyone please help me to restore.

Raghubir
Raghubir Singh Rawat
Technical Consultant Nav

Answers

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    That sounds like a corruption in the backup file. Best make another backup and retry.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    Raghubir007Raghubir007 Member Posts: 10
    I want backup of the same date .... but if I take backup now it will be with today's date. If it's possible then please help.
    Raghubir Singh Rawat
    Technical Consultant Nav
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    Check if you find an old full backup and then add diff and tl backups to it to get to a backup of the date you want.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    rxqrxqrxq_zydrxqrxqrxq_zyd Member Posts: 19
    it is solved now. I am meeting the same issue, Navision version is NAV 5.1, when I tried to restore it from Navision client, it is reported the error: "the backup has been corrupted (incorrect checksum)" please give me some thoughts, thank you
  • Options
    it is solved now? I am meeting the same issue, Navision version is NAV 5.1, when I tried to restore it from Navision client, it is reported the error: "the backup has been corrupted (incorrect checksum)" please give me some thoughts, thank you
  • Options
    it is solved now, I actually copied the client folder from the customer, it is solved now and I did not know actually it have some defference for the client Navision 5.1 even they are the same client version of 5.1. finanlly it is solved now thanks.