Options

NAV 2016 - access to session table

martinher562martinher562 Member Posts: 50
edited 2017-05-30 in NAV Three Tier
I use to have access to the Session window to be able to see who was using NAV and debug. However, I added permission of warehouse manager and also added my name to the warehouse employees. Now, I no longer have access to it.

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    the reason I was not able to see sessions is because. Even though I was super. I was super under a company.

In order to be a "real" super user, company must remain blank.

Answers

• Options
    einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    I don't see any relation between warehouse and sessions. What kind of error message do you get?

Did you change your role center and now you're just missing the link to the sessions page? If yes, that's quite normal that certain links are hidden depending on your role.
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."
  • Options
    @einsTeIn.NET my role i still the same. I am a bookkeeper (NAV2016 default role), user permission is still super. However, I added my userID to the warehouse employees.
  • Options
    einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    Like I said, please describe in detail what kind of error message you get. I think the Sessions page can only be opened by users with SUPER user rights. But there are other pitfalls that you have to consider (e.g. this page will be opened in another session). That's why it's important that you decribe exactly what the situation is.
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    the reason I was not able to see sessions is because. Even though I was super. I was super under a company.

In order to be a "real" super user, company must remain blank.