Options

Issue while configuring MobileClient

Aravindh_NavisionAravindh_Navision Member Posts: 258
edited 2017-05-08 in NAV Three Tier
Hi Friends,

I am configuring MobileClient and followed the relevant step associated to it. After creating the service, I am getting below Warning in event viewer...

Server instance: MobileClientIndia
The service could not remove service principal names because the service account could not be found in Active Directory.
Account: ad\IXXXX-NAV01$
Service principal names:
DynamicsNAV/IXXX-NAV01:20046
DynamicsNAV/IXXX-NAV01.ad.agi:20046

and Error as (in event viewer)..

Server instance: MobileClientIndia
The service MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer$MobileClientIndia failed to start. This could be caused by a configuration error. Detailed error information: System.ArgumentException: It is likely that certificate 'CN=IXXX-NAV01.ad.agi' may not have a private key that is capable of key exchange or the process may not have access rights for the private key. Please see inner exception for detail. ---> System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Keyset does not exist

Could anyone please let me know how to solve this issue?

Attachment is the log from Event viewer.

Thanks in advance.
Aarvi R.

Comments

• Options
    lyngelynge Member Posts: 85
    Hi Aarvi
    I belive you can ignore the "service principal name" entry because it is just a warning and I've seen it on (almost?) all servers I've setup. It never caused any problems with the mobile-/web-/tablet-client or anything else.
    The second one i probably caused by the certificate not having a private key part - or maybe the nav service user (the login running the NAV services) does not have full access for it. You can grant that in the certificate console. The NAV server needs a certificate with the private key and it needs full access to it.
  • Options
    Aravindh_NavisionAravindh_Navision Member Posts: 258
    Thanks a lot Lynge. I will try it out and let you know.