Options

Approval entry ??

SuDSuD Member Posts: 102
Hey.I m testing Approval workflow for Purchase orders..
When i send a approval for a purchase order as a different user(BOT),Approval Entry Created and Status is also changed(Pending Approval).
I can see Approval Entry in BOT login,
I dont know why 2 entries created..One having Approved Status and Approver ID is (BOT) itself.And another one is having Status OPEN,and Approver ID is SUD(Administrator/SUper USER)..
But when i m login as SUD,then there is not any Notification about Approval Entry and I also cant find this Entry in Tables too..
Any Idea??

Approval Entry Table..No record.
01fcl4qa8axp.png

This is RTC from BOT,Having Entry details.
chyxvcxh6d1h.png

Kind Regards

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    kalyankandimallakalyankandimalla Member Posts: 56
    Hi,

Can you please check if there is more than one approver set for the purchase process? If that is the case then more than one approval entry will be created. Also each of the approvers must approve the entries.

• Options
    SuDSuD Member Posts: 102
    Hi,

Can you please check if there is more than one approver set for the purchase process? If that is the case then more than one approval entry will be created. Also each of the approvers must approve the entries.

U r right sir..But i m not able to see Approval entry in Another login(SUD)/Approver ...from where i can approve the Request?