Options

AES Encryption

CyberghostCyberghost Member Posts: 46
Hi

I need to encrypt some data using AES.

Does anyone have any examples or suggestions on how to do this? Preferably without using dotnet if possible but if not okay...

Thanks in advance!

Chris
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes

"God and developers are in a constant battle. Developments to make their applications more idiot-proof, and God to produce bigger idiots!"

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    I ended up creating this in dotnet
    "When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes

"God and developers are in a constant battle. Developments to make their applications more idiot-proof, and God to produce bigger idiots!"

Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    I ended up creating this in dotnet

• Options
    gycsiakgycsiak Member Posts: 19
    I was also looking for this and CRC32 as well to do in BC OnPremise 14. Any chance to use STRCHECKSUM in C/AL for this or leave it to a server-side .NET DLL?