Options

ISO XML 20022 with Dynamics AX 2012 r2

jorgepdjorgepd Member Posts: 2
Good morning everyone

I just arrived at a company, at their financial department, and they gave me a task which is a bit big for me, however I have been instructed to do it or to advance on it as much as possible, and I would like to have some advice from you on this since my knowledge of Dynamics AX is not that high at all.
We want to automatice some processes with our bank by moving payment info from AX to our bank and bank statement from our bank to AX (They are doing it manually one by one at the moment, takes long time). We were told by our bank that the only way is using XML files (ISO XML 20022 specifically) and I don’t know what tool in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 r2 I should use to at least start with this apparently big proccess.
I don’t even know if I have to install some specific tools or add-ins, although I’ve been told to install “ER engine“ but I can’t even find anythign like that that I can use in MD AX 2012 r2. Could anyone help me or give me a tip perhaps?

Thank you a lot in advance, and sorry for the messy way of explaining this, please ask me if I said something wrong or I missed some info and I will answer fast.

Comments

• Options
    TiwazTiwaz Member Posts: 98
    I could have helped you if you used NAV :wink:
  • Options
    jorgepdjorgepd Member Posts: 2
    It's just the company's tool, I can't change it I'm afraid :V.