Options

NAV 2017 WebClient - Change Company

For <reasons> I am testing a technical upgrade from NAV2016 cu15.1 to NAV2017 cu3.

Now in the webclient I am not able to open the 'My Settings' page. This page works OK in the original environment, and it also works ok in a NAV2017 cu3 CRONUS.

Any ideas?
Jan Veenendaal

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    mjcmjc Member Posts: 4
    What is de error message you get? Maybe the eventlog gives you more information?
  • Options
    Jan_VeenendaalJan_Veenendaal Member Posts: 206
    I get no message at all - not in the client, not in the event log. I click 'My Settings' (from the top-right menu that opens when you click on the user icon), and nothing happens.

Debugging reveals nothing, no NAV code is executed.
    Jan Veenendaal
  • Options
    aceXaceX Member Posts: 166
    Did you try with different browsers?
  • Options
    Used IE, Chrome and Firefox. None works.
    Jan Veenendaal
  • Options
    teojuradoteojurado Member Posts: 6
    antipopups Config?.. antivirus? firewall? ...
  • Options
    It works OK on the same machine, from the same server, for the original NAV2016 environment, and for the CRONUS NAV2017. Just not in the technically updated enviroment.

Before I asked the question, I have also installed everything locally (all 3 options). I got the same result.
    Jan Veenendaal
  • Options
    edited 2017-05-05 Answer ✓
    This issue has been submitted to Microsoft, and since then has been included in the documentation for technical upgrades from NAV2016 to NAV2017: here:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics-nav/resolve-mysettings-page-after-upgrade
    Jan Veenendaal