Options

NAV2016 CU7: CurrPage.SETSELECTION filter and different results

fufikkfufikk Member Posts: 104
Hi,

I have a worksheet-type page that lists entries from G/L. That page has a feature that sums up amounts in the rows that user has selected. The problem is that depending how user selected the rows, different number of rows is returned by CurrPage.SETSELECTIONFILTER. Function that calculates the totals is called from "OnAfterGetCurrRecord" page trigger.

For example, if just a mouse is used to select the records you can get result like this one below:

lvpuh8y7umbv.png

Now, if you're located on the row with 555 amount, hold down Shift key and then press the down arrow twice, it also looks like you have 3 records selected, but SETSELECTIONFILTER only returns 2:

r6jw4m1z6ykt.png

If you then right-click the mouse to bring up the context menu, suddenly the number of selected rows gets the expected result: 3

5wwf7jjq7itt.png

I've tried making selections on different pages and I'm always getting the same result.

Does anybody have any idea why the 3 selected rows are not always the 3 "blue" selected rows?

Comments

• Options
    stevedivimaststevedivimast Member Posts: 39
    edited 2016-10-21
    Hi,
    if you use Shift key and then press the down arrow the current record change, so OnAfterGetCurrRecord trigger is executed. If you use the mouse to select rows the current record doesn't change, so the OnAfterGetCurrRecord is not executed.
  • Options
    fufikkfufikk Member Posts: 104
    Hmm, but still - if you select records with mouse or select records with keyboard, it looks as if you have the same number of records selected, but SETSELECTIONFILTER marks different number of records.