Options

How to customize the Approval Workflow

Hi!
I have a plugin which is called Document Capture which is a document scanning addon for NAV. Document Capture has it own Approval Workflow which I want to customize.

My customer wants some kind of review Workflow. That's a workflow that sometimes is going to be executed before the actual approval workflow by the user.

The review workflow should work exactly the same as the Approval workflow. The only different between the review and approval workflow is that when the review workflow gets executed, it should send the Purchase Invoice to the selected Reviewer Code for the Purchase Invoice instead of Purchase Code which is the person the Purchase Invoice is sent to if you execute the Approval Workflow.

So this is what I have done this far.
  1. Added Page Action icon "Send Review Request"
  2. Added Review Code which is the same field with the same logic as the Approver Code

What I want the Review Workflow to do
  1. When I press the Page Action button "Send Review Request it should execute the approval workflow
  2. But it should take/use/send the Reviewer code instead of the Purchaser Code
  3. Then it should change the Review Status Field to "Under review" instead of Changing the Status Field to "Under Approval" which the Approval Workflow does

The red marked fields and buttons are those things that I've added by myself.
h6uUu86.jpg