Options

Nav 2016 stx file

EkinEkin Member Posts: 28
Hello,

We are having problems with our stx file, we are translating the file. When I look at the stx files of 2013 r2 or 2009, I see that the file has been saved as ANSI and sealed by Microsoft.

We have the translation of stx file as 3 encoding types (msDos,Unicode,ANSI). ANSI fully translated but not the special characters. ANSI file have (s,i,o,g) instead of our special characters(ş,ı,ö,ğ). MSDos encoded file have "?" instead of our special characters. On the other hand, Unicode file have our special characters but I am not able import the stx file to Localization workbench.

When I import the stx file (msDos) to Localization Workbench, for example, a word "Açıklama" becomes "Aciklama" its not taking the special characters we use in our language. Same goes for Unicode. It corrupts the special characters "ı,ş" both goes to "?" character. However, I tried to change the encoding of correct file (Unicode to Ansi) then I checked the file, when i open it it seems correct but when i import it to the Localization Workbench, all special characters still changes to "?" character. Also, when I import the old fin.stx file (2013r2 - 2009) to Localization Workbench, I see that special characters are okay. Is there any other way for correctly importing the stx file to Localization Workbench without corrupting the characters?