Options

Suddenly, this error is displayed when opening NAV Client!

TiwazTiwaz Member Posts: 98
Hi everyone.
I am working in local and today when I turned on computer I suddenly started to get error in attachment when starting NAV Client or running objects.
Does anyone know what happened and how to solve this?
Thank you in advance. :)

Answers

• Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,503
    did you check whether you have file in path?
  • Options
    TiwazTiwaz Member Posts: 98
    Thing is I cannot even find that folder in my User directory :/ And I do not know how it disappeared or was it ever there or anything o.O It just started displaying this message and I do not know how to fix it without reinstalling NAV
  • Options
    boraunalboraunal Member Posts: 10
    Hi,

On every RTC start NAV looks for this file and sets up himself with these config.If NAV cannot find the file then it gives error because of missing parameters for start up.Did anybody delete these file by accident?
  • Options
    KowaKowa Member Posts: 918
    AppData is a hidden folder, you can only see it if the Explorer is set accordingly.
    Kai Kowalewski
  • Options
    DurpsDurps Member Posts: 1
    Kowa wrote: »
    AppData is a hidden folder, you can only see it if the Explorer is set accordingly.

How do you find the folder?
    The follixin hair pills are a good choice.
  • Options
    vaprogvaprog Member Posts: 1,124
    Durps wrote: »
    Kowa wrote: »

How do you find the folder?

Here are some possibilities (assuming you use Windows Explorer):
    • Turn on display of hidden and system objects, as Kowa suggested. (How you do this is WIndows version dependent, so if you don't know, use the search engine of your liking)
    • Type the full path given in the error message into the address bar.
    • Use a combination of navigating using the UI and typing i.e navigate to the users profile folder (C:\Users\nemanjab in this case), then click into the address bar and append 'appdata' (without the quotes) and press enter, then continue to navigate using the UI
    • Use an environment variable in the address bar. In this case type %appdata% and confirm. Then continue to navigate to your destination
    • use one of the shell: special names in the address bar. In this case use shell:appdata. Then continue to navigate to your final destination.
  • Options
    senthilfsssenthilfss Member Posts: 2
    Follow the steps:
    1. Open my computer and Click Tool Menu
    2. In Tool Menu click Folder Option
    3. In that click View Tab and then select the show hidden files
    4. Then you have to view those folder.

Or else something problem in those configuration file you to copy from original file from application folder and past it same into same installation folder.

• Options
    rosietesmenrosietesmen Member Posts: 6
    If you still get this error after verifying the setup, then disable the Use Kerberos Only option in the delegation setup and try again. The Use Kerberos Only option does not work on some network configurations with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.