Options

Sync. Schema for All Tables During Nav 2015 Upgrade.

aman_mbsaman_mbs Member Posts: 158
I'm currently in an upgrade to NAV2015 (build 44363) and I'm running the 'Sync. Schema for All Tables'. It ran for a while and currently the progression bar is at 100% for some hours now but the 'State' is still saying 'OperationalSyncInProgress'. The database to convert is not large database.
Aman Kumar Gupta

Answers

• Options
    matt_quelchmatt_quelch Member Posts: 6
    If I recall correctly that window doesn't close - it just gets to 100%, and then you can just press 'Close' yourself, safe in the knowledge that is has in fact completed - I found it a bit weird at first!

I think the idea behind that is that you could have closed the dialogue immeditely and it would have continued running, and you can come back later, run the menu option again and it will tell you current progress.
  • Options
    postsauravpostsaurav Member Posts: 708
    I agree what @matt_quelch said. The window never get closed. Once it reached 100% you can close the window.

Thanks & Regards,
    Saurav Dhyani

Do you Know this About NAV?

Connect - Twitter | Facebook | Google + | YouTube

Follow - Blog | Facebook Page | Google + Page
  • Options
    I agree window does not close but the state should be operational here the state remains operationalSyncInprogress.
    Secondly I tried closing the window and proceed further with the upgrade but in later stage it ask for sync again as it was not operational.
    Aman Kumar Gupta
  • Options
    KowaKowa Member Posts: 918
    Use the PowerShell cmdlet Sync-NAVTenant instead and see if any errors come up.
    Kai Kowalewski
  • Options
    SYNC passes in powershell but when I try to upgrade its shows errormsg "sync is not completed upgrade cannot execute when sync state is in operationalSynsInprogress".
    Aman Kumar Gupta