Options

Web Client

chrisdfchrisdf Member Posts: 82
Hi,

I have a NAV2015 database with a NASV2016 platform. We upgraded to the 2016 platform to get the better web client.

The application is really simple and displays a restricted list pf Purchase lines in a ListPart page. I was expecting it to allow full screen scrolling but it seems to limit to half of the screen height. It is not the same as the 2015 web client where you only had a block of lines - this view allows for scrolling but the effective view seems to be cut off to about 6 or 7 lines.

As you scroll down the view, you get the message telling you that it is retrieving more lines but it is not full screen ...

If I switch to the tablet client, this works fine and I get a full screen view - however, the customer won't want this because you lose a chunk of screen space on the left hand side to accommodate the Navigation - is there a way to reduce this??

Any help on how to get the web client scrolling full screen or reduce the left hand side of the tablet client greatly appreciated!

The browser in this case is Internet Explorer 11.

Thanks.

Answers

• Options
    Peter+is1Peter+is1 Member Posts: 174
    Hi,

If you are into css you can reduce the size of the left navi menu in tablet.css.

lio9gv69xunz.jpg
    \\
    The truth exists in seven versions.